05 November 2011

Love Letters Straight From The Heart The Song

Hi Carol here again
love letters from the heartI had quite forgotten about the old pop song called “Love Letters Straight From The Heart” when I published the letter on the previous post.
www.maanha.blogspot.com
but a couple of days later heard it on the radio and since then it has been hanging around my head so I just had to write this one giving you the words to the Love Letters Straight From The Heart Song.
By the way it was recorded by a number of singers over the years including Nat King Cole and Elton John and of course Elvis Presley in 1966.
There must have been a number of others as well so if you can think of any please feel free to add them in the comments box below.
VERSE:
The sky may be starless,
The night may be moonless,
But deep in my heart there’s a glow.
For deep in my heart
I know that you love me.
You love me because you told me so.
CHORUS:
Love letters straight from your heart
Keep us so near while apart.
I’m not alone in the night
When I can have all the love you write.
*I memorize ev’ry line,
I kiss the name that you sign.
And, darling, then I read again right from the start
Love letters straight from your heart.
(Instrumental interlude and pick up from *.)
I memorize ev’ry line,
I kiss the name that you sign.
And, darling, then I read again right from the start
Love letters straight from your heart.
I just love that song now I can’t get it out of my mind. There is something about some of those words that just speak from the heart of someone who is in love.
Just read again the lines in that first verse about love letters keep us so near while apart. Isn’t that so true?
I’m not alone in the night, When I can have all the love you write me. That is what a love letter can do for lovers not able to be together all the time. If your loved one was away on a business trip or serving aboard wouldn’t you like them to feel your love when you are not there with them. Well write them a deeply loving romantic love letter that hey will want to pull out of the bag every so often and read again and again.
If you want to feel that love then you need to set an example to your loved one. Write them a love letter today before you go to sleep tonight. Use your love letter to tell them what you really feel in your heart. Don’t hold anything back.
If you are still looking for some help in getting the right words to express your love in writing then try out the write sexy love letters package you can see advertised on the right of this page.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks